Red Winter
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a place to post your creative rambles, samples, links to yours or perhaps favorite stories/ short stories, and ask questions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ze Help Topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Countess
Admin
Countess

Ze Help Topic Empty
PostSubject: Ze Help Topic   Ze Help Topic I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2015 7:41 am

If you need to message me, my username is Countess. Though I'm sure you'll end up knowing because I like to be active in the forums I am apart of.

LOGGING IN/OUT

-To log in once you have made an account, simply press the "On" button below the site logo. Once you have successfully entered your username and password the button will change to "Off", which you can then use to log out of your account.

BROKEN OR EXPIRED LINKS

-If you come across a link that does not work for any reason, please don't hesitate to tell me. It's just me taking care of the forum so I'm sure after a while a couple might slip through. I will then do whatever I can to replace the link and/or content of the link if the author of the post happens to go MIA. (Of course still giving credit to the author)

REPORTING PLAGIARIZED CONTENT

-If you happen to find content written here that you know is plagiarized, again please don't hesitate to let me know. Also please let me know the true Author and Title so I can confirm the claim much faster. If the forum picks up I may end up with a long list to go through and then your personal report to me may go unanswered for a while because I'll be so busy.
Back to top Go down
https://redworld.board-directory.net

Ze Help Topic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Winter  :: Thou Shalt Not Pass (Before Reading) :: Forum Help-
Jump to: